Sunday, May 27, 2012

"Stories on the Sabbath" - Did You Think to Pray?

Hello everyone,

I am writing a book on prayer and have decided to conduct an on-line survey, and your response would be very much appreciated.

Here is a link to my survey, "Did you think to Pray."  Please click on it now.


This survey is completely anonymous.  I will not be able to track the answers to anyone's email address.  The company (surveymonkey) does all of the compiling for me.  

If you have any personal stories relating to the categories below, and you would be willing to share in my book, please email me at micheleromneygarvin@gmail.com and I will get back with you.

•        Personal Prayers
•        Children’s Prayers
•        Group Prayers
•        Dreams and Visions
•        Prayers of Gratitude
•        Priesthood Blessings
•       Trials overcome through Prayer

•       Prayers of Forgiveness/Repentance
•       Unanswered Prayers
•       Receiving Answers through:
        o   Scriptures
        o   General Authority quotes
        o   Music
        o   Holy Ghost
        o   Temple

Thanks for your participation!

Michele Garvin

No comments:

Post a Comment