Sunday, February 19, 2012

Making the days count!

This last week has been amazing.  I feel like I am almost a normal person.  I still get tired easy, but not to have chemo in me for the past 2 weeks is such a SWEET gift to me.  Like I mentioned before, Brianhead was amazing.  So great to be away, with those that I love and to feel new strength was such a gift to me. Here are some pictures of the "fun" I was able to have with some of my grandkids.  My whole frame of mind has now changed.  Instead of counting the days like I was before, I'm trying to MAKE the days COUNT and what better way than to spend time with family!  There was a huge snow storm and it was freezing outside, but they talked me into sleding down the hill anyway!  What precious memories!

1 comment:

  1. We're so glad you guys could come! We had such a nice trip and we love spending any time we can with you. Thanks for pushing through and metting us up there. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete