Sunday, February 19, 2012

A glimpse into life after chemo!

I'm sorry the "Stories on the Sabbath" were late this week.  My daughter Charlene and her husband Paul and our 4 grandchildren from Vegas decided to go to Brianhead this weekend.  When we heard that we could see our grandkids and only travel 3 hours we were all over that!  Our son Daniel, and his wife and baby also came up.  It was great being with everyone. Since I have not had chemo treatments for the last 2 weeks, I feel like a teenager!  I am feeling so much better that I almost remember what life felt like before my cancer was discovered.  I know that I have 6 weeks of chemo left, and that I will get sick again, but this short break has really given me a shot in the arm and helped me realize that there is life after chemo!!! 

We had a great time at Brianhead and awoke to a beautiful snow storm this morning.  We had to dig our cars out of the snow to get to church, which was just down the road.  We all wore our snow clothes to chuch. What a fun adventure with our grandkids!

No comments:

Post a Comment