Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Getting better and better...

I am getting better and better every day!  I am so grateful that the effects of the chemo seem to get less and less each day.  I still have pain and nausea each day, but nothing near as bad as on Friday and Saturday.  I pushed myself and even went to church on Sunday.  Monday I was not feeling very good again, but today I am much better.  

For my birthday, my sweet sons bought me a new contraption for my Ipad so I could use it while I was recuperating from chemo.  As you can see, I'm milking my sickness for all it's worth!


I'm grateful for small miracles.  Tomorrow it will be a week since I had chemo and I'm finally starting to feel human again.  With my first round of chemo, I would have had to go back to chemo tomorrow again!  Back then I was on a trial and I went 12 weeks straight until I had to stop because of terrible neuropathy in my feet.  So this time around with having chemo every 3 weeks is such a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. This will be a birthday to remember! I'm glad the boys found something to make life easier for you! You inspire and bless the lives of many even in your most difficult trials. Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete