Thursday, January 30, 2014

Still on a high!!

Wow - last night and today have been totally so different from my first chemo experience!  I think I now know how it feels to be "high" on drugs.  I think the steroid they gave me has kept giving all night and all day today.  I stayed up helping my mom and sister on computer projects until 1:30 a.m.  At first I thought it would great to always be on drugs like this.  Then I decided that since I don't have an off button,  I would probably end up killing myself!

I got up early this morning (feeling a little queezy and foggy headed) but not as bad as I thought.  I had to go down to Provo to get a shot today to keep my white blood cells count up.  So I headed off to the OBGYN first so I could be at the ultra sound of Grand Child #12.  And we found out that Byron and Tracy are having a................


                                           G I R L!!!!
                            (Let the PINK begin!)


In June we will have 8 grand daughters and 4 grandsons!

Did I ever tell you that being a Grandma
makes life worth living!?!?!?!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experiences. You and Craig are people I hold in high regard and I am thankful for your example.

    ReplyDelete