Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Heartfelt Thanks!!

I just wanted to let everyone know how much I have appreciated all of my birthday greetings!  It's times like this that I realize that I am soooooo blessed because of who I am surrounded by.  Thank you all for your strength, your encouragement and your examples.  Bytheway, I LOVED reading what my sweet children wrote about me!  Thank you kids for your kind words, it makes being your Mom totally worth it.  :-)  

I just finished my 11th time of chemo and I have 7 more to go.  I'm grateful to be this far, yet I have noticed that each week is getting harder and harder to feel better.  I heard that chemo is acummulative and that the closer to the end, the more tired I will be.  No one told me that until I mentioned that I was more tired this time then I had previously been.  That's not really fun to hear, yet it helps me feel better about how I am feeling.  I am having a lot of neuropothy (numbness and tingling) in both my feet.  Still trying to have a positive attitude through this all!  Some days are easier than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment