Thursday, December 8, 2011

Who Said Bald is Beautiful?

My hair is falling out more and more each day.  So each time I get dressed and go somewhere, I say to myself, “This is my last time with hair to…”  It’s been hard trying to deal with going BALD.  I’ve tried to look for the positive in things and the one thing I came up with last night was that I was grateful that I had thick hair.  Because if I didn’t, I would have lost all of my hair by now.  I know I’m not the first person to lose my hair, and I also know that my hair will grow back after 6 months…but in the meantime, that’s a long time to be without my own hair!  (I just re-read this post and if I didn't really know me - I would think that this person was really VAIN.  So please forgive me for appearing this way.  I am just sharing my real feelings as I deal with this loss).  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment