Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Went Christmas Shopping!!!!

December 6, 2001

This week has been fabulous!  I have felt like a “big girl”, because for the first time in 9 weeks I drove a car all by myself!  I think I am actually healing from my surgery and it feels so wonderful to finally feel good.  Today I drove to the doctor to get my blood checked by myself and then went Christmas shopping and out to lunch.  It felt amazing!!!!  It was fun getting dressed in normal clothes and even wearing my boots for the first time this winter.  Right now, life is good and so I will enjoy it while I can. :-) 


2 comments:

  1. Aunt Michele,

    You look so beautiful! I am so happy that you are feeling well, and that you are feeling happy.

    Love,
    Melani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna and I keep you in our prayers daily. If we can ever be a "stage stop" for anyone traveling through Cedar City, please know we have room. All our love, the Stephensons

    ReplyDelete