Thursday, November 10, 2011

Doctor's Appointment and Wigs!

Today I had a lot of doctor’s appointments. Craig wanted to take me, but the night before he wasn’t feeling well and so we called Amy. It’s been such a blessing having our children around to help take care of us! (Now we know why it’s worth having kids! Haha) As we were sitting in the doctor’s office and they handed me some papers to fill out, I reached for my glasses and realized that I had left them in the car. Amy reached over and took the papers and started filling them out for me. At that time I had a déjà vu moment. Several years ago when we moved to Prescott, Arizona, my dear Mother, Pearl Romney(now 87) was living there in a retirement home. Many times I remember sitting with her at doctor’s appointments and filling out papers for her. Wow – I guess this is what they call the “Circle of Life”!


Many of you know that with some chemotherapy, there is HAIR LOSS. That will be the case with me. So while Amy and I were at the hospital, we decided to check out the FREE selection of WIGS for cancer patients. Here I am with a variety of new hair dos. What do you think? We think that its back to the drawing board!





DSC00743DSC00744


DSC00745DSC00746


My hubby always wanted a blonde wife - so I thought I would oblige!


DSC00747DSC00749


DSC00750DSC00752



DSC00754DSC00756




3 comments:

  1. YOU LOOK FANTASTIC with all of them! I like especially the one before the last (it is lighter and the hair is on your shoulder) but I think that you can't go wrong...you have beautiful features. I am glad to hear Craig is doing better already.
    I will be thinking of you on the 15th.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shortest one the best! Then the long ... oh they are all good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one that looks the most like you. So that has to be up to you what you like the most

    ReplyDelete