Saturday, August 2, 2014

I believe there are Angels among us.....


Every where I'm turning.....there are angels in my life!!!


One afternoon there was a knock on the door and a few of my little neighbors had prepared dinner for me under my tree in the front yard.  They had a little table and chair and flowers that added the final touch!

Then I was pampered by Amy's kids one Sunday.  
Each kid took an arm or a leg and put lotion on me.
I loved it and felt very spoiled!

Last week there was a loud knock at our door and we opened it to                        find this HUGE Christmas Bag filled with 
                                 the 12 days of Christmas. 
Everyday has had something to do with Christ and Christmas.  
It has been such a delight to feel the spirit of Christmas in July.  Thank you to Maegan Romero, my sweet visiting 
teaching companion and her family for helping me experience Christmas this year!

Then I had this beautiful group of "Singing Sister Angels" that came to my home and sang me hymns 
in beautiful four part harmony!  

Tears flowed as I felt the spirit of these sweet sisters
and the comforting messages from the hymns.

Here is a clip of  them singing one of my favorite Hymns,
"How Great Thou Art"





2 comments:

  1. There are angels around us! Thanks so much for sharing this. We are blessed to have you in our life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele,
    Just thinking of you today. You are such a great influence to me. I love how those sweet little girls shared dinner with you. Its because you are so loved! Your light shines to everyone!

    ReplyDelete