Friday, May 16, 2014

Mother's Day

What a blessing to be a Mother and a Grandmother!
 Here are some pictures we took on Mother's Day here in Utah. 
Here I am with a picture of my "baby" Tauna.
 Amy is so good to remind us to take as many pictures as possible.  Here we are with her four kids.Natalie, Brooke, Mya and Ryan.

Byron and Tracy and Carston also came over to celebrate with us.  You would never know by looking, but Tracy is pregnant with our 12th grandchild.  It's a little girl who is due in 4 weeks!

It was so rewarding getting to be with 3 of our 5 children.  
We missed being with our other 2 children though.  Dan and Kyrstin were out of town for a family reunion and 
Charlene and Paul Johnson and kiddos live in Las Vegas. 


I love this quote!  
I have gained so much and learned to love in a new dimension 
from having each of my 5 children!



A special thanks goes out to this wonderful guy 
who made it possible for me to be a Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment