Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Morning Tradition!

Romney Christmas Morning Tradition!!!

When I was a little girl, every Christmas morning we would sing a special song that my Grandma Romney introduced to our family. We all lined up with the youngest first (which always meant me - since I'm the baby). Then we would walk into the living room singing this special song and see the presents that Santa had left for each of us.

Years have gone by since I was the first in that line. Now I am second to the last!!!! Here is Craig and my family now, with our little grand kids starting out the line! Thanks to our wonderful sons and daughters in law who continue to help pass this tradition on for many more generations!


Wishing a Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas to you all!
 Love, The Garvins!

No comments:

Post a Comment