Saturday, April 13, 2013

Getting Ready...

For the past 6 months I have felt extremely blessed with good health!  I feel like it has been a direct blessing from my Heavenly Father which has allowed me to be the kind of 
"mother-of-the-bride" that I wanted to be!  

Below are some pictures of what the Lord blessed me to do.  
I made 8 bridesmaids skirts and 
12 junior bridesmaids skirts for the wedding.


Here's a sneak preview of some of the skirts!



I was also able to remake these little boy outfits to fit my grandsons which are 1 year, 18 months, 2 years and 4 years old.



Here are the Bride & Groom with all 11 of my Grandchildren



The Wedding Cake

Here is the wedding cake Tauna was going to order.
 When I saw this picture I said, 
"We can make the cake and do a better job!" 
So we did!  

Here are some pictures of the group effort it became.


Here I am working on the wedding cake at the church.  
I seem to be "wearing" the frosting too!





Thanks also goes to Amy, Steve, 
Byron, Tauna and Charlene... 
and the cake makes its
final debut! 



                                A wonderful group effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment