Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A generation of Idiots?

I saw this the other day and thought how true it was.  So I thought I'd share it with you.

The day that Albert Einstein feared may have finally arrived.


Having coffee with friends

Cheering on your team

                                                        A day at the Beach

Having a conversation with you BFF

                                                  A trip to the Museum

                                                    Out on an intimate date

                                                          Dinner with friends



Let's make sure that we don't forget the importance of human interaction!  For so many it is a looky-look world and they never communicate a word.  They just spend their time browsing on facebook and the internet and texting.  Here's a challenge: If you see or read something that touches you....take a moment to comment and touch someone else's life.

1 comment:

  1. So true. I notice things like these and they sadden me. I really like the quote by Albert Einstein!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Michele!

    ReplyDelete