Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fall, fall, fall!

Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall....
Which is your favorite season of All?

For some reason this year, FALL has been the most captivating and enjoyable season for me.  I wonder if it's because I completely missed Fall last year because I was so sick after my surgery.  I just love the changing of the colors of the trees!  Here is a picture of the beautiful tree just outside of our front door.


We took a drive up Provo Canyon this Fall and it was breath taking.  I forgot my camera and so I am borrowing some pictures from (here).  Bridal Veil Falls was absolutely gorgeous!  The Reds were my favorite!  I just kept oohing and ahhing and pointing as we drove!


Sometimes special things happen in Fall! 

Our 8 year old neighbor, Winnter decided that instead of having a birthday party when she turned eight this week, she wanted to do a service project.  Can you imagine!?  We were lucky enough to be the recipients of that service.  Below on the right is a picture of our house with all the neighbor kids, secretly raking our leaves!  How blessed we feel!


On November 2nd, it will be one year from the date that Craig had surgery.  I asked him to give a brief update on how he is doing.

"Last year at this time I was getting ready to go to the Hospital to have a Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy – boy was I excited!!  A year has gone by now and I am happy to say that the surgery was successful in removing all of the cancer.  I am also happy to say that the surgery is now a dim memory with high hopes of it becoming dimmer as time progresses.  I had a checkup a little while ago and my PSA came back as zero – you can’t get much better than that.  I have my annual appointment in January and I expect the same results then.  Side effects are minimal considering what I went through and I'm extremely grateful for modern medicine that have increased the longevity for both me and my wife!"
It seems like Blessings are "falling" everywhere!!!!!


Speaking of FALLING......

Fall seems to be a wonderful season to Fall in LOVE!!!!

This is our youngest daughter, Tauna and Isaac
(This is not an announcement - they are just REAL good friends!)

1 comment: