Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Thanksgiving Video Inventory!

"And he who receiveth all things with thankfulness shall be made glorious; and the things of this earth shall be added unto him, even an hundred fold, yea, more."  
  D&C 78:19

This last week we were able to babysit each of our Utah grandchildren.  I didn't get videos of the older ones, but here are some priceless moments we had with some of the younger ones.

GRANDCHILDREN ARE SUCH A BLESSING!

Kissing Cousins!
Byron and Dan's little boys
(Watch for the big "pucker" at the end!)



Miss Mya
(Amy's youngest daughter)
This clip reminds me of Amelia Bedilla


Shaving with Papa
Carston and Logan experiencing a thrill!


Little Miss Claire
(Dan's baby girl)
Just so cute I had to video tape her!


Our "Twins" turned four years old this last month!


Here is the Johnson Family from Las Vegas that we love so much!


1 comment:

  1. Oh man, these videos are all awesome! I love those two little boys so much - they are the cutest little frenemy cousins ever, and they seriously crack me up. That is so cute of them with Papa shaving too. I'm so glad you got that on camera - adorable!

    ReplyDelete