Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bucket List

As some of you might know, I’m a huge fan of the Osmond's!  I know this may sound dumb, but one of the things on my bucket list was to get to go and see the Donnie and Marie show LIVE!   Below are the actual ticket stubs from the Donnie and Marie Show!
 Copy of 2012-09-29 19.29.26
When I was in Vegas last week, Charlene and Paul surprised me with tickets to their show on the Las Vegas Strip!  Here I am with my ticket and then another picture with my good friends, Donnie and Marie.  :-) Copy of 2012-09-29 21.15.02 Donnie and Marie Osmond have been my hero’s throughout the years.  Donnie is exactly the same age that I am and so I feel a kindred spirit to him.  Marie seems like my best friend, and I love the way she has survived all of her ups and downs. Copy of 2012-09-29 21.18.00
       (Sorry the picture quality is not that great from a cell phone!) They bought me two tickets, and said that I could take Craig or Charlene with me.  Well since Craig would have died sitting through their concert, I was thrilled to be able to go with my daughter Charlene!  We had a wonderful time and I clapped and cheered and yelled just as thought I would.  Thanks for making a wonderful memory with me!





2 comments:

  1. Hi, Michele. I sat next to you earlier this afternoon at church. I was looking for your book and then I found your blog. I too love Donny & Marie. :)

    Your stories here are as inspiring as they are entertaining. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you could go!! Can we talk about my writing assignment? I am all over the place, but love to write, so give me the assignment, a deadline and I will deliver.

    ReplyDelete