Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Our 11th Grandchild is here!

Claire Nichole Garvin was born 17 days early and weighed in at 5lbs. 10 oz.  We were out of town when she was born and so these are some of the first few pictures of us getting to meet and hold Claire. 
IMGP1275IMAG0373IMGP1277   IMAG0379 IMAG0374  IMAG0381 IMAG0385IMAG0377
She is so tiny and so sweet.  We are thrilled to have her part of our Family.  Dan and Kyrstin are her parents and she has a big brother named Logan, who is exactly 18 months older than she is.  He’s happy she’s here too and is giving everyone a run for their money!

5 comments:

  1. Aunt Michele,

    Congratulations! She is adorable! You look so beautiful and healthy! I hope that you feel as good as you look.

    Love,
    Melani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the birth of beautiful Claire! I can't wait to meet that little angel! You do look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she is a beautiful baby. But you caught my eye = you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for both of your sweet comments. My youngest daughter said that if I would "own" my new hair look, that people would accept it too. So I am trying to be more bold. I can't stand the heat under a scarf or a wig anymore (except for church).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Look at all that hair! On Claire and You! :)

    ReplyDelete