Sunday, April 8, 2012

"Stories on the Sabbath" - Happy Easter

"On this beautiful Easter Morning, I want to testify to the world that I know Jesus Christ lived and died for me personally!  As one who has been diagnosed with a terminal disease, knowing what my Savior did for me gives me the hope I need to continue living.  Because of Him, I am able to endure the pain and suffering that stage IV Ovarian cancer has brought into my life.  I know that nothing I have gone through, or will ever go through will be more than He has already suffered for me.  His atonement has become an "enabling" part of my earthly existence.  I will be forever grateful to Christ  to know that I can live again and be able to live forever with my family - what a priceless gift that is!"  (Michele Garvin)

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, has launched a three-day advertising campaign this weekend in conjunction with Easter. The campaign will take place on YouTube and Facebook. The focus is to help those not of our faith understand that we believe in and follow Jesus Christ. The campaign features members of the Church sharing their beliefs about the Savior. We anticipate the ads will be viewed a minimum of 15 million times on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

A specially designed mormon.org/easter or facebook.com/mormon page has been created where visitors can share why Jesus Christ is important to them, learn more about our beliefs in the Savior, download the Bible videos app, or order a free Bible. Visitors to the mormon.org Facebook page will also be encouraged to share their feelings about Jesus Christ. It is hoped that thousands of Church members and nonmembers will express their testimonies of Jesus Christ during the Easter weekend. Please go to one of these sites and either add your testimony or read others.  Tears trickled down my cheeks as I read the different witnesses of our Savior.  I know it will bless your life too!

No comments:

Post a Comment