Friday, April 27, 2012

A few changes on my Blog!

1.  FOLLOW BY EMAIL - First of all, there is a new bar in the top right that says, “Follow by Email”.  If you click on Submit, this is what will pop up.
FeedBurnerr - Email Address is a required field. Please enter a valid email address. We won't spam you. Honest! Email Subscription Request - Thank you for your request.  Your email address:  …will receive a verification message once you submit this form. FeedBurner activates your subscription to “The Cancer Chronicles” once you respond to this verification message.
Once you put your email address in, a verification message will be sent to your email.  You just click on that email and from then on, every time there is a new post on “The Cancer Chronicles” you will receive an email. You can view the new post in email, or click on the new post title highlighted in blue and it will take you directly to my blog.  If you want to see other posts, just click on older posts at the bottom.

2. COMMENTS – Many of you have wanted to make comments on my blog and have tried but were not able to, so you had to email me directly.  I just realized that I had not clicked the right setting and only members could post comments.  Now it allows anyone to comment.  So please, humor me the next little while and make a few comments.  Sometimes it’s hard posting week after week and never getting to know what people are thinking about some of the posts! Thanks :-)

3.  MY CHILDREN’S BLOGS – on the bottom right, underneath the pictures of my two books, are links to my children’s blogs.  If you are ever interested in checking them out, then all you have to do is click on the links and it will take you directly there.
(I also just added a few still pictures next to the video of my infected finger below.)

No comments:

Post a Comment