Monday, March 19, 2012

Sunday Dinner and 34th Anniversary

Yesterday, March 18th, was our 34th Anniversary! I can't believe how time flies. We had all of our Utah kids come over to help us celebrate.
We had an interesting experience right after dinner, when Mya (3) came and said that she had a piece of corn stuck up her nose. After doing some investigating with a flashlight and tweezers, we saw the little yellow culprit. However, as Amy delicately dug around for it, it didn't want to come out. The other problem is that Mya has never learned to blow her nose. Whenever you give her a kleenex, she makes the sound but sucks in. So finally after a lot of tears and anguish, Amy retrieved the annoying kernal of corn!
corninnose
BAD HAIR WEEK! - I've been having a "bad hair" week or in my case a "bad scarf" week. Everyone thinks it's much less of a hassle not having hair, but it is such a pain trying to tie my scarfs so that I don't look like a pirate or a gypsy or arab. So my sweet daughter-in-laws set down with me and we looked at some tutorials on the computer, trying to give me new ideas. Afterwards, my grandchildren decided to help support me by modeling different scarfs. We had fun doing it. Here are some pictures.

DSC02670
Logan and Grandma with Carston (Byron and Tracy's baby) gmapapakids
Grandpa & Grandma with the Utah GrandkidsDSC02686
Grandparents with the Rindilisbacher Girls

DSC02689 DSC02694gmabrookescarves
Mya, Natalie & Brooke with Grandma

DSC02725 DSC02740DSC02729
Dan & Kyrstin, Byron & Tracy, Tauna & Carstonrindy5
Rindlisbacher family minus little brother due in 4 days

DSC02749DSC02756
Mya looking up at mommy's belly and No Amy didn't swallow a basketball!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you look fabulous! I just may wear a scarf today. :-)

    ReplyDelete