Friday, November 11, 2011

Craig is Improving!

It’s been a week since we brought Craig home from the hospital and the second half has been polar opposite from the first! Those first few days were really rough and we were so grateful to have Charlene, our oldest daughter from Las Vegas staying with us and keeping us on track with all of our medications. Here's a picture of our stash! We are hoping in the near future to be able to reduce what we have to take. After finding out that it was the antibiotics that were giving Craig diarrhea and nausea, we were able to get some anti-nausea medicine that helped so much.

Once Craig got his catheter out, he was a new man and started feeling a lot better. He is still experiencing some bloating and gas, which is normal after surgery. He still continues to be a wonderful husband and so concerned about how I am progressing!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad your both doing a little better. I am also happy for Amy she get a boy she wanted that will be so much fun for her. Please if I can help with anything, and I do mean anything call me 8018301765

    ReplyDelete