Thursday, September 4, 2014

Families are Forever!!

JOY IN OUR POSTERITY!
We have appreciated the many acts of service that have been rendered to our family, both seen and unseen!

Here are some highlights from 
the photo shoot of Craig and Michele Garvin & Family
taken on August 10, 2014

Daniel, Amy, Tauna, Charlene and Byron

Here is a group shot of our Extended Garvin Family

Charlene & Paul Johnson, Allie, Kara, Cooper, Cassidy

Amy & Steve Rindlisbacher, Natalie, Brooke, Mya & Ryan

Byron, Tracy, Carston and Cadence Garvin 

Daniel, Kyrstin, Logan & Claire Garvin

Tauna and Isaac Orgill

Grandma and Grandpa with 
their 12 Beautiful Garvin Grandchildren!
Looking forward to Eternity....
Heaven won't be Heaven without everyone of you!


I will always love you, Craig!  
Thank you for taking me on as "your" Eternal Challenge!



To each of my 5 unique children.....
There is no more precious calling I could have ever been given,
than to be called your "mother!"

All my love,

Mother

I look forward to Eternity with you, my Eternal Family!


4 comments:

  1. Darling pictures, you have one amazing (and photogenic!) family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures Michele!! Connie and Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures Michele!!!.Joe and Connie

    ReplyDelete